Striving for the best in professionalism and client care inspired me to study with the Freedom From Pain Institute. I am currently certified as a Myoskeletal Therapist and a Myoskeletal Alignment Therapist.
I have earned the following designations:
- Certified Myoskeletal Therapist - Upper Body Specialist
- Certified Myoskeletal Therapist - Lower Body Specialist
- In Process - Certified Myoskeletal Therapist - Posture & Pain Specialist
I've also trained in the Freedom From Pain Institute's "Motion is Lotion" and the "Technique Tour" though I have to complete the certification requirements in these areas. Ultimately, I look forward to becoming a Master Myoskeletal Therapist.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Master's Degree - Clinical Psychology
- Advanced to Candidacy - Clinical Psychology (I have to complete my dissertation Unfortunately, my original experiment did not properly record the results of one of my trials. I look forward to completing my research with breast cancer survivors. Upon completion, I'll have my PhD in Clinical Psychology.
- Former Delaware Certified Trauma Therapist
- Of note, I do not plan to become a personal trainer but did want to increase my credentials for my Coming Soon "Optimize Your Sport" and "Get Pain Freedom" video series.
Additional Info: DE Therapists - Freedom From Pain Institute