"The most important element to your Body Fitness Basics is creating a secure spine."
And the key to successfully securing your spine...
Engage your muscles!
...Not just any muscles, but specific muscles, namely...
- First, engage your glutes.
- Second, engage your abs - about 20% will do!
And, NEXT ...
Once you engage your glutes and abs,
- Third, align your body weight - head to toe - by adjusting your pelvis.
What does that MEAN????
Did you know that the easiest way to adjust your pelvis?
- Tuck your Tailbone, and then
- Release your Tailbone
AKA...Swing, your tailbone ... back and forth...like you'd swing a pendulum until you feel stability from your head-to-your-toes.
Ultimately, you're adjusting the forward and backward tilt of your pelvis until you can feel head-to-toe stability.
And as you adjust your pelvis forward and back, you'll be able to center your body weight - in a straight line, from
- the middle of your ear,
- through your core,
- your pelvis, and
- into the center, or arch, of your foot.
CRITICAL NOTE: Before you lift any weight, perform a squat, or even sit in a chair, make sure you first secure your spine.
- Engage your glutes,
- Engage your abs, and
- Adjust the tilt of your pelvis to align your body weight, head-to-toe, and throughout your body.
So if You're Ready to Optimize Your Body Fitness and Feel Great Again -- Let's Get Started!
You can also find me at TMBW.Massage@gmail.com
The Mind Body Whisperer
- Dedicated to Helping You Get Optimized for Your Favorite Sport and Pain-Free Living!