As I reflect, it seems that the Process of Success:
- Begins with hope,
- Continues with a vision for possibilities beyond our current realities, with a mind to
- Gather and use wisdoms learned from our past to catapult us beyond those old difficulties so that
- Our vision for the future is not mired by a filter of our past but rather
- Vividly colored by our dreams and expectations for our preferred future
- Always mindful of the need to continuously stoke our intentions and build momentum
- so that ultimately we can joy in the unfolding process
- of our victories to be claimed
Here are some of the quotes that inspired my thoughts above – all taken from BrainyQuotes.com:
"Remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."
"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for." ~ Joseph Addison
Vision Beyond Current Realties:
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
"We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Victories Beyond our Past Difficulties:
"Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity." ~Og Mandino
"We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future." ~George Bernard Shaw
Taking Important Steps – Both Large and Small:
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." ~Lao Tzu
"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. " ~John Wooden
Ever Enjoying the Process:
"Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures." ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
"It's not the having, it's the getting." ~Elizabeth Taylor
Dreams to New Realities:
"Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality." ~Jonas Salk
The Mind Body Whisperer- Dedicated to Helping You Optimize for Your Favorite Sport and Pain-Free Living!
Ready to Feel Great Again? -- Let's Get Started!
Click Schedule Now below to schedule online or
Call or Text me , Christine Eckery, at 302/593-9262 with your date and time preferences.